Sunday, November 13, 2011

Birthday Surprise at Jerry's House



This lil guy turned 8 today and he had no idea he would be spending his birthday at Jerry Jones' house! :)

This is how I found him this morning. Looks like he had a rough night! Haha

Little did he know this would be waiting for him as soon as he woke up!

I am so excited that I got the opportunity to take him to the game!!

We had great tickets thanks to Wynne Motor Coach and we were able to enjoy the Founder's Club. I was in heaven since they had a sweet bar!! Can you say yum!!

They honored the Veterans at the game today. It was so cool to see all the men and women in uniform. They also had a Coast Guard helicopter fly over. It gave me chills....so awesome!!

The birthday boy enjoyed some tasty food before we headed to the tunnel to see the players.

Deion Sanders (current Hall of Famer) and Logan Watts (future Hall of Famer). :) I know Famer is not a word but it sounds better! :)

Jerry Jones came through the tunnel and he signed Logan's football. You can see Logan's hand sticking out with the green band on his arm.

Jason Garrett about to take his team out on the field. I swear he was looking right at me! :) I think he heard I coach and wanted to see if I would put a headset on for the game. hehe...

Bring em out....Bring em out....I loved how Kitna #3 was encouraging his team as they headed to the field.

Country singer, Neil Mc Coy sang the National Anthem.

The Cowboys scored a touchdown....GO CHARGERS...oh wait. :)

Me and my sweet boy enjoying watching the game on the 50 yard line.


I am so proud of my lil' man. He had baseball practice at 2pm and he asked if we could leave by half time so he could make it there on time. You can't ask for more dedication than that!! Of course I had to say "we really have to leave the sweet bar early?" :) I guess I'll survive!!



I feel so blessed to be able to have shared this special birthday with Logan. We created some memories that will last forever.....and if he happens to forget he can always check out my blog! :) Happy 8th Birthday Logan...LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: