Sunday, July 3, 2011

Scott Family Pool Party...Don't Tread on US!

Don't tread on this family!! LOL....My Uncle Chris trying on some of my cousin-n-law, Cameron's garb. We all talked about how my cousin Derek has to wear this heavy stuff every day in Iraq. We are ready for him to be home!
Yesterday was the Scott Family's first pool party in their new home. I'm so glad we could be a part of it! Above my hubby is trying to act like Shamu and blow water out of his spout. :)
My cousin Michael with Logan....they were a fishin! :)
Hopefully the Scotts will allow us crazy Watts people to return to their pool again. :)
All the kiddos sitting down for a yummy meal. The deep pit turkey was delish and of course Gene's ribs got rave reviews!
Kids being kids....love watching the cousins hang out with each other.
My cuz Sierra and my future cuz-n-law, Sarah soaking up the sun.
The slide was a big hit....even us adults tried it out. :)
Peyton and Griffin....
Me and my sweet girls...
Michael and Sarah....how cute are they!
The SS LOGAN....
And the lovely ladies.....
The hostesses with the mostesses...Kate and Cameron Scott. They even had the kids spend the night 2 nights in a row!!
My cousins, Sierra and Dakota....Sierra has been teaching Dakota how to swim.

We had an awesome time at the Scott pool party. I just feel so blessed to have such an amazing, huge family. Looking forward to a night out tonight and then another pool party to celebrate the 4th!

No comments: