Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Amandas

I've been blessed with many friends throughout my life. There is nothing like having a good friend that no matter how long it has been since you last saw each other, you pick right back up where you left off. And you know that no matter what, when you are around that friend you are guaranteed to enjoy some laughter. Almost 3 years ago I met my friend Amanda....great name huh! :) We have been buddies ever since!
Our boys play baseball and basketball together and they are like two peas in a pod as well. The above picture is the first "amanda pic" of many and more to come. Haha
We both enjoy watching our sons play sports and listening to our men make fun of everything we do and say. :)
Amanda was there for me after my hip surgery to take me to Target since I couldn't drive. Don't worry...I forgave her for making fun of me for having to ride around the store in the kart. :)
We have enjoyed going out with our boots on to the rodeo...
and dressing up like "ballers" just to embarrass our sons during the mothers vs. sons baseball game.
We have been team moms and organized things such as Easter egg hunts and team parties...and even had fun making our own team tshirts. :) We have cheered our boys on as the Pirates, Blue Jays and as Ichiban. I missed not hanging out this past spring since Logan was unable to play cause of his broken arm but fall ball is just around the corner thank goodness! :) Thanks Amanda for being such a sweet, dear friend!!

No comments: