Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Babies...


I was looking on my phone and came across this old picture of my beautiful babies. They have grown so much and it is bittersweet. Part of me is excited to see them continue to grow into awesome young adults and part of me wishes they would just stay young and sweet forever!! I am truly blessed to have the 3 most beautiful kiddos. I love them dearly and although they can get on my nerves (on a daily basis) I wouldn't trade them for the world!

It should be no surprise that Logan liked to play with basketballs even before he could walk! :) I am so very thankful to be a mom and I hope everyone has a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that picture of my precious and adorable grandneices and grandnephew.

love you all, Aunti Vi

Jen S. said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Amanda! I hope your day is amazing!
Sending hugs :)