Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sock It To Me


Today we got to enjoy the 3rd grade's performance of Sock It To Me. It was the cutest little play and it made me want to make a sock puppet! :)

We got to watch Trinity's performance as a family...Logan was running around somewhere. Of course I either get no smile from the hubby or goofy face. Sheesh!

Trinity's puppet was a pirate. I was blown away by how creative our music teacher got with all the different themed puppets. It was by far one of the cutest shows I have seen yet!

Trinity performing her pirate scene....of course she is the "tallest" puppet! haha
Tomorrow is a half day and we are off all next week for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am sooooo looking forward to it I can't even stand it!! I love being around my family and we will be hosting them in a few days....woohoo. I hope everyone has a HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

No comments: