Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Kansas!!


Kansas~


Each year you just keep getting more beautiful!! Daddy and I are so proud of you and we love you very much.
You are our sweet, animal loving, cowgirl and it is hard to believe you are 11 years old!

You are getting to be so tall and are now able to share shoes with me. :) I thought that would be a good thing until I noticed all my running shoes disappear! :)
This is your favorite place to be....at the farm

You are very sensitive just like me. :) I love our talks at bedtime. You always tell me what's on your mind and we talk about everything. You ask lots of questions and I try my best to give you the right answers.

You light up when your Dad walks in the house. As tall and long as you are, you still like to curl up with us and watch TV.

You collect webkinz and like to listen to Beyonce, Michael Jackson and Prince. All you keep talking about is how excited you are that your Papa is going to take you to get your hunting license. Not sure if you will be able to actually shoot a deer...on the way home today you saw a dog that got hit on the side of the road and you immediately burst into tears. You assured me it was because it was a dog. You are so loyal. :)

You and your sister fight like cats and dogs but sometimes I find you all in each other's room playing...that makes me smile. Despite the sibling rivalry, I know one day you two will be best friends just like me and my sisters.
I know she may annoy you but Trinity loves you and looks up to you! ;)
You are definitely more patient with Logan and are always quick to help him out.

You are becoming so dependent and don't need me for much. Don't worry...your lazy brother makes up for what you don't ask me to do! haha

It's very bittersweet to watch you grow up. Daddy and I love you so very much and are so proud of the young lady you are becoming. We will always be here for you. Happy Birthday Toot!

1 comment:

Mrs. Chantel Harris said...

Happy Birthday Kansas! I hope she has a great day :)