Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM EVER!


I have the best Mom in the world and I want to wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(no, I didn't inherit her dance moves ;)
She was a single Mom for many years and I don't know how she did it! Raising 3 girls by yourself...couldn't have been easy. She was always there for us and did her best to juggle all of our different needs and schedules. I was her athlete, Jessica was her social butterfly and Mill was her baby. :) I remember her taking me to my 6:30am basketball and volleyball practice and then heading to work. She watched me grow up and supported me as I continued with my athletic endeavors.

She was there when I graduated from high school and college and when I was a bride, she was there to do my hair for my big day! Anytime I need her, she is there.

Every grandchild that was born...she was there.

Not only is she there when you need a shoulder to cry on, she is there to make you laugh....until you cry and pee your pants! :) The good Lord blessed me with a wonderful mother and I am so thankful for her.

Happy Birthday Mom and thank you for being you!

Love you lots!!!

Your middle child :)

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Hi Amanda!
LOVE your new blog background...it's so cute! The pictures/card in the header are so nice :)
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mom. She sounds sure must be one heck of a lady, and an awesome Mom :) Hope she had a great day!
Love,
Jen

Jen S. said...

Oops I meant to write in my first comment that your Mom sure sounds like she is one heck of a lady... and I wrote it wrong...sorry!
P.S. Can you email me your mailing address (if you don't mind) I'm addressing our holiday cards and wanted to send you one :)
~Jen
My email address is: jenniferclare@cox.net
Thanks Amanda :)