Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thunderbolts 2009


My MVP!!! I think he looks so grown up in this picture. He has had a blast playing with his All Saints' buddies during this flag football season. For those of you that know Logan ;) he sort of likes sports!Haha

Thunderbolts 2009

I think it is funny that Logan is the only one not smiling...I mean the only one with his game face on!! These poor dads that coach have to corral these 11 kindergarteners and that is not an easy task! It is quite comical to watch them on the field. Last weekend it was absolutely freezing for the game. I didn't dress Logan warm enough and he was miserable the entire time. He did manage to score 2 touchdowns in between the crying sessions to me about how he couldn't feel his hands. What a momma's boy....oh wait... :) The Thunderbolts have 2 more games and then it is basketball season. I'm looking forward to that because 1. it's indoors and 2. it's indoors! :) Well it's late and the rest of the week is busy busy...Nite everyone!

No comments: