Monday, October 26, 2009

Wedding Pics....part 2


Me and the Hubby....every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man :)

How adorable are these kiddos...

Me and my big sis....

The bridal party....so beautiful!

Grandpa Rombeau and Trinity

Waiting patiently for the wedding to start...

I love my sisters!!!

There wasn't room in that chair for me....don't think I could have sat down anyway...wink wink

Another pic with the hubsters...

The happy newly married couple.....awwww

Another sister pic....

Logan didn't leave the dance floor...he is such a ladies man already!

I think I am going to make yet another post for wedding pics....still waiting on some from my sister of the Rombeau side of the family. Thanks for stopping by...have a great week!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE your dress and the bride's and bridesmaid's dresses!

Kellie said...

great pics. Amanda, you look beautiful! Can I have your hair???