Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Little Sister's Wedding....part 1


My little sister, Megan got married to her college sweetheart, Wesley this past Saturday. She was absolutely the most beautiful bride! I am in the process of sorting through pics so there will definitely be a part 2 to this post. We had a great time and got to see family that we had never met. I will tell you that being around them felt like we have known them our entire life. I am very blessed!

The beautiful couple.....they are both UT grads so after they were pronounced husband and wife, they recessed to "The Eyes of Texas" cool huh!

They had a photo booth and Gene and I took advantage of the opportunity to be a little goofy. We still don't know who gave us the bunny ears...my guess is our middle child! :) Well stay tuned cause there are many more pics to come. Congratulations Megan and Wesley!!

No comments: