Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming Bonfire 2010


Me and My Team....minus a few players

Last night we had our 2nd annual Homecoming Bonfire at Benbrook Stables. We recognize all the Seniors on stage and then we light the Bonfire and the kids just hang out.


Me and Krazy Kate.... :)


Me and Rachelle....she has been my setter for the last 4 years. I can't believe she is graduating....I'm so sad!! She is a great athlete but more importantly, a great person!


3 of my 4 Seniors....Lauren, Alec and Rachelle


Merit, Lindsay, Alec and Kate enjoying the bonfire festivities.
Tonight we have our last home game and it is also Senior Night. It is so hard to say goodbye to the kiddos that you have been coaching for 4 years. You watch them come in as freshman and they are intimidated by you and usually can't walk and chew gum. :) Then the next thing you know, they are telling you the exact amount of days until they get their drivers license.....and poof just like that they are Seniors and getting ready to head off to college. I have had a blast with this team and I am going to miss my Seniors so much. I wish them the best and they better come back and visit! :)

No comments: