Thursday, October 29, 2009

Costume Parade 2009


Yes, I claim the volleyball player, Indian and Batman as my own! :) Today they got to dress up and parade around the entire school. They walk thru the Upper School so the older kids can see all their clever costumes.

Trinity is a volleyball player.....she actually is really good when she plays. Her spandex fit her like big shorts! One day she will fill them out and everyone on the other side of the net better watch out for my baby!


Kansas is an Indian. Of course my little animal lover had to carry around her favorite stuffed animals to finish off her costume.


Then there is the masked super hero....Logan. He really likes his muscles!! haha He wasn't very cooperative when I asked him to stop so I can snap a pic....maybe because there was a cute little girl watching! :)
I hope everyone has a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Very nice costumes! So cool they get to parade around the school...how fun :)