Tuesday, August 11, 2009

World's Largest Honkeytonk


Me and the Hubby at Billy Bobs


Gene and Mark Cox (I'm surprised Mark isn't holding up the hook'em horn sign) :)


Me and my bud, Rosie


Me and my girlies...Michelle, Lynn and Sandee


This week marked my 6th in-service at All Saints'. I have co-chaired the in-service committee with my friend Lynn for the past 3 years. We get to plan what we do, where we go, what we eat...all that good stuff. For the past couple of years, we have gone somewhere and stayed overnight. This year, we decided (and the economy helped us with our decision) that we would stay local...so what better place then Billy Bob's Texas...the World's largest honkeytonk! We had team building there in the morning and then we came back last night for dinner. For the team building, they split everyone into groups and they did toilet lid horseshoes, cowboy trivia, stick-horse races and scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again and we are fired up for a new school year!

I think he needs to stick to playing basketball....

No comments: