Sunday, August 9, 2009

Neighbors


There is nothing like good neighbors! We have lived across the street from the Riis Family for 11 years. The kids love hanging out together and Angie is one of my dearest and closest friends. She is always there for me if I need anything. Her house is my house and vice versa. Rick, her hubby always helps Gene and I fix stuff around the house. That is very helpful! We haven't seen much of each other this lately. She is from Puerto Rico and spent a lot of time there this summer and she is also a nurse and they work crazy hours! :) Last night we got together at Joe Pool Lake to go swimming and just hang out. The lake is just a mile from our house and this is the first time we have gone all summer! They have a beach area for swimming and a cool playground for the kids. We had a lot of fun.


Kansas is pushing the kids on the HUGE see-saw. Later, we all got on and Rick and Gene pushed us....we were all over the place!

Trinity & Kansas swimming and watching the boats go by. Logan missed our little trip cause he was hanging with his buddy Devin.


The girls enjoying the water.
As the summer comes to a close, I must say I am ready for a regular routine but I will miss just hanging out. I hope everyone has a great 2009-2010 school year!
Many Blessings,


No comments: