Friday, July 24, 2009

Phoenix is Phun :)


We are enjoying Phoenix but most of all the time together as a family. Gene has been coaching but still got to spend some pool time with Logan.

The girls and I about to head to the pool.

Me and the Hubs hanging by the pool....He was up at 5:30am (7:30 Texas time).

Logan got up with him and they decided to go for a morning swim....I grabbed my camera for the picture opportunity.

I love this picture!


The view from our room. I love to just sit and listen to the water fountain. If it was a little louder it would drown out my kid's noise!

Gene taking it all in as he read the paper.
Yesterday started very early. We are still getting used to the time change. It did give Gene a chance to hang out with Logan at the pool. Later, the kids got to go to Oasis Kid's club for 3 hours. This gave us some adult time...woohoo! We felt guilty and went to get the kids after and hour and a half but they begged us to let them stay...no problem!! Gene went to go do laundry (what a great hubby) and I went to get my workout in for the day. We ended the day with pool time and it was room service for dinner. Enjoying Phoenix and Phamily time..... I know...I'm a dork. See y'all soon!
Many Blessings,





1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Sounds (and looks!) like you guys are having a ton of fun! That's awesome :)
Love the pics!