Friday, June 26, 2009

Time With My Little Cousins

Thursday was spent hanging out with my little cousins. Here I am with my Aunt Deneen and my cousins Peyton and Griffin. This is their new little Spanish bungalow....isn't it cute! We all went to eat at a Mexican Restaurant called Ponces. It's a hole in the wall with the best food! Peyton is going to come to Texas next summer and attend my volleyball camp. That will be a lot of fun.
This is Dakota, my great-cousin. Her mommy Kate (my cousin) wasn't feeling well so I got to hang out with her for a bit while my Aunt had a doctor's appointment. She is so gorgeous and has the cutest personality! We played dolls out on the patio until her Gigi got home.

This is Dakota's mommy, Kate and I way way back in the day. I know I know....what was I thinking when I got that haircut! Can you say Tomboy!! Well today we are going shopping at my favorite Surf Shop and my Aunt Anna and Uncle Ernie are coming in from Temecula. Can't wait to see them. Have a great weekend everyone....and by the way...for all of you in Texas, it is 80 degrees here! :)

No comments: