Wednesday, May 20, 2009

They Like to Move It Move It


For the record, 3rd graders know how to party! Kansas and her friends had their end of the year bash and they had more fun than I did at some of my college parties! One of her friend's hosted the party at their home and it was awesome. They even had a DJ!! Here is Kansas and two of her friends she has gone to school with since Kindergarten.


Kansas and her friends in the hot tub...the DJ working hard in the back.

I told you they know how to party...look at these crazy kiddos...how about the view...pretty nice.


Now you all should know what dance they are doing here. At first, the boys would just watch the girls and then dance when they got off the stage....but then.....

They stopped being shy and just got up there with them. It was pretty comical to watch!


Here is my beautiful daughter about to jump in and enjoy the fun.

How fun is this slide!!! I wish I would have worn my swimsuit so I could have scared all the kids....I mean so I could have gone down that slide!
As you can see....college kids don't have nothin on the 3rd graders.... They swam, danced, chowed down on some pizza and icee drinks and had fun making memories. It is hard to believe another school year has come to an end. I am looking forward to the summer....hanging out with the family...taking my annual trip to California (by myself) and then attempting to go again in July with Gene and the kiddos when Gene's team plays in LA. I hope everyone has a great summer!

Many Blessings,
amanda

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

Now THAT is a party! AMAZING! It looks like everyone had a blast. I've never heard of a end of school bash like that--how fun! Looks like they definitely like to move it move it! Ha! Great pictures...thanks for sharing!
~Jen

Jen said...

They are having WAY more fun than I ever did at that age! WOW! What a cool house and POOL!

Brandi said...

That looks like so much fun! What a nice backyard - and a beautiful view!!!