Monday, March 9, 2009

When I Grow Up...


Kansas' Spanish Homework...she had to write in Spanish what she wants to be when she grows up. She even has my Dad's brand on her horse...too cute!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My kids always talk about what they want to be when they grow up. For the most part, it has stayed consistent with all 3 of them. Now let me remind you, none of them are above the age of 10. Logan had a little stint where he thought he might want to be a race car driver but he quickly went back to playing for either the Cowboys or the Rangers. My sweet Trinity wants to be a Chef. One day she proudly exclaimed "Mommy, I want to be a Chef....at Chillis". I said, "Baby, I think they only have cooks there". Is there a difference? :) Now Logan has already claimed he is going to All Saints' then to TCU and then to the Cowboys...or Rangers like I said before. He has got it all mapped out! Hopefully my good friend's hubby will still be coaching the Frogs Football team in 13 years!! Tell Justin to stay put Jenny!! Then there is Kansas, my country girl. She loves horses and any type of animal. She wants to major in Ranch Management and own her own ranch. We will see if she changes her mind once she helps her Papa out this summer...I'll keep you all posted. I will keep praying for them that they will continue to grow healthy and strong (and not drive me crazy as teenagers...had to throw that one in) and stay out of trouble and work hard to achieve all their goals and dreams.

No comments: