Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unwelcome Guests


Does anyone relate to the pharmacy in my kitchen?


Trinity trying to get some rest. For those of you that know her, you won't be surprised that she asked me if we could "Go walk around the mall" as I was about to give her another dose of Motrin. That's my girl...sick or well, she wants to shop!


The flu is making its way across homes everywhere. It has shown up at my house along with it's cousin, Virus. Now I'm all about having company but Flu and Virus are just not welcome. I mean I would rather have my in-laws over...sheesh....(totally kidding mom and pops...I love y'all). Gene was sick last week and then Logan went down.....Trinity decided she felt left out and woke up with a fever yesterday. Kansas and I are praying we don't become a statistic! Gene and I are doing our best to juggle our schedules, we both are in season (track and tennis). Those of you that know us know that we never stop....always active, 90% of the time with sports. Logan is playing t-ball and Kansas and Trinity are about to start basketball so we definitely need to get our house well. I have gone through my home with Clorox wipes and Lysol and my hands are so dry from washing them every 30 seconds....ok so I'm exaggerating a little but ya get my point. I pray for everyone out there that has also encountered these unwelcome visitors....get well soon.

No comments: