Sunday, July 27, 2008

Trophy Time


Logan finished his second season of basketball on Saturday. He didn't play all that well this time around...not sure if it was cause the games were at 8:00 am on Saturdays.... or if he was more focused on baseball. He is only 4 years old so that could be the reason right there. There were so many times that I wanted to...ok I did...once... ask his coach to take him out because he wasn't playing defense. I know, that's terrible...I'm a coach and I should know better....leave the coaching to the coach. I couldn't help it! Logan was one of the best players on the team and they needed him in there(despite his lack of defense). After the last game, he was awarded a trophy as were his teammates and all the participants for that matter....it is the YMCA. He proudly walked up to me and said, "Mommy we won and they lost because we get a trophy." I started laughing and then I said "Your team would've won if you played defense!"
I missed the girls game because they played at the same time as Logan. Kansas did score 2 points and she was so excited. If you notice in the picture above...their uniform numbers are very similar. Logan and Trinity's jersey numbers put together makes Kansas' jersey number. I thought that was kinda funny seeing as though we didn't pick the numbers. I just thought I would point that out...great story huh! Well as always, I am very proud of my kiddos..I love you 3 very much!!

No comments: