Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preseason 904

Ok so maybe 904 preseasons for me is a tad bit of an exaggeration but at my age, it sure seems like I've been doing this forever! I found my shirt at the UA outlet while shopping with my sister, Mill. Of course I had to get it....it's PINK!! :) Last week began two-a-days and my body is feeling it. I have been participating in different drills with my kids and of course I can't not hit the floor!

Thank goodness I have my own personal foot massager at home. Too bad he stops pampering me after 30 seconds! :) After coming off such a great season last year, I am hopeful to have success again obviously! I am thankful for the wonderful coaches that I have helping me and the great kids that I am blessed to coach. Here's to the 2011 season.....GO SAINTS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan must be a teriffic foot messager. Thats so cute!