Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Camp...the week that never ends



Summer is moving right along....too fast I might add. It is already the middle of June...wow. It is also the week of volleyball and basketball camp for Gene and I. Camp week goes on forever!!! I love working with the kiddos but it's a lot of hours on my feet and constant instruction. It gets harder the older I get! :) I guess I should think about our volleyball slogan, "KIA KAHA" which means forever strong when I am feeling worn out! I'll be ok cause in less than 2 weeks, we will be enjoying California with family!! When we return we will start filming the reality show, "Extreme Sports Families"!!! We are very excited to take this adventure with our kiddos. I will be sure to keep y'all posted!

PS- HOW BOUT THEM MAVS!!!! 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS!!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: