Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Seaport Village Day2

So day 2 was awesome as well and this post has the pictures to prove it! We headed to Seaport Village and my cousin Kate and her girlie, Dakota joined us. Have I mentioned how much I love my family!!
The USS Midway is docked in the San Diego bay so we decided to go on the tour. It was soooo cool!!
When you get on the ship they give you headphones and you can listen to things about the ship. It is really a neat, educational experience. At the end of the tour, the kids get their Junior wings.


Of course we had to check out the gift shop. Man, look at Kansas' guns! :) I'm scared!
Outside the ship there is a statue of a sailor kissing his nurse, girlfriend. Gene and I had to duplicate the pose.....only it looks like Gene is choking me and not kissing me!
My cousin Kate and I being goofy in the plane museum.
How cute are these kiddos!!
My hubby is so proud of himself cause he was able to tie one of the many knots the sailors have to learn to tie.
Enjoying Seaport Village...
Kota and Logan....they are just adorable!
Boarding the ship...that poor place will never be the same...
Before we got on the ship Gene wanted to take pictures in front of the crab baskets....gotta love him!
I promise....I was not going to do it! :)

He said if he was going in, I was going with him! Haha

Well this post is all over the place (as most of mine are :)) but I am on vacation and don't really care! :) I think the pool is calling my name!! :)Hope all is well with everyone. Enjoying my time with family.

No comments: