Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Special Girl!

Trinity is my middle child and is one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. As her mom, I could not be more proud of her! She is loving, thoughtful, a hard worker just to name a few. She has worked so hard in school that she just recently got ALL A's on her report card! We celebrated by going to eat at Cici's...her request of course. :) Not only is she super smart, she is athletic as well. Most importantly, she is a Christian and is kind to everyone she meets. Seeing as though she is the middle child (like me) I push her more and am harder on her than my other two...but we have that middle child bond. :)
Trinity is great with little kids...always so helpful. I cannot say enough about my sweet girl and how blessed I am to be her mom. I love you Trinity and daddy and I are so very proud of you! Keep up the hard work!!!!

No comments: