Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just a few things...


This is a picture from my birthday dinner that I posted on facebook but never put on my blog...until now. We hardly ever get a "family" picture so I thought I would post this one of the beautiful people I love so much! It wouldn't be complete without Logan making some sort of silly face. Speaking of Logan...we took him to the doctor on Monday and he was released!!! He could not wait to get back to school so he could play in PE class. Last night he attended Gene's shooting clinic along with his sisters. He will get the pins out of his elbow in June. It is outpatient surgery but I'm still not looking forward to that. He is my baby. :)

We are still waiting to hear back in regards to the reality show. I received an email last Friday to tell us the interviews were being sent to the network for further review. I will keep y'all posted!

Looking forward to Easter (no, not because I can finally eat cookies and soda again) and spending time with family. Trinity has her last tournament that weekend so she will have a lot of fans to watch her play!

In order to keep up with our kids, :)Gene and I have been doing the Shred at 5:30am during the week and it feels so good to be getting back into shape! Bring on the summer!!! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Martin said...

Great picture!!! Can you please send it to me as I would love to frame it. I'm trying to get myself back in to some sort of routine. I'm totally over the walking, as it just isn't doing anything for me. I broke out Cousin B's Giselle and starting doing that for 30 minutes in the morning. Hopefully between that and watching my diet, I will see some changes.

Love you, sweetie!!!
Auntie Liz