Friday, February 4, 2011

California Dreamin on such a winters day


We have been out of school since Tuesday due to ice on the roads. This morning we woke up to snow SNOW and more SNOW!!! It is absolutely beautiful!!

Jersey is almost camouflaged by the snow....

Yes, those are oven mitts on Logan's hands...LOL. We don't go snow skiing so we are not prepared for days like this! Haha
My one-arm snow angel (sorry for the bad lighting)

He looks innocent in this picture but 30 seconds after I snapped it, he was throwing snow at everyone. Don't worry...we got him back!

My sweet Buddy absolutely loved being out in the snow. He kept running and tackling the kids as they were trying to build a snowman.

Trinity attempting to build a snowman before the dogs take her out.

Our casa under the snow....we were supposed to leave for Houston today for some conference basketball games but obviously that didn't happen.

I guess the dogs couldn't tell where our yard ended and the neighbor's yard began....they just took off running...they were loving it!

I have to admit that I have really enjoyed hanging out with the kids and hubby for the past week. We are usually always in a gym somewhere and hardly ever at home. It was nice to just relax and spend time as a family. However, I am over the cold, snow and ice and ready for some California weather!!! I hope everyone is staying warm out there!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Martin said...

Wow, I cannot believe all the snow you guys got. When you think of Texas, the last thing you think of is snow, that's for sure. I loved all the pictures, they were great. I'm glad you all were able to spend some quality time together. Love you all!

Mrs. Chantel Harris said...

Looks like you guys enjoyed the last couple days off. So did we! You have some pretty dogs!