Tuesday, September 28, 2010

One Proud Momma


This little boy can sure be high maintenance at times. He can make me mad like no other. After he does he usually says, "Momma, may I snuggle with you?". Ok he also knows what a softy I am too!

Everyone knows Logan is a good athlete but what is more impressive is what a good Christian he is. Yesterday we were driving home and we came up on a bad accident. Before I could say anything, Logan said, "Mommy, we need to pray". He took charge and said the most amazing prayer I have ever heard from a 6 year old. Of course I was tearing up underneath my sunglasses. I wish I had the prayer on video but it will be in my heart forever. Gene and I have great kids and they continue to bless us every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh that Logan is the sweetest! Give him and the girls hugs and kisses from Aunti Vi and Savy.

Hey Amanda I gave your blog an award, check out my blog when you have a chance. Love ya, Aunti Vi

Jen S. said...

Wow--what a very special boy Logan is. That story just melted my heart. What a sweet, caring little boy. Makes me teary-eyed.