Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy But Blessed


The last 3 weeks have been busy at work with the preparation of hosting the spring SPC tournament. In the meantime, I also had to manage my tennis team along with my own family of course. Even though I am looking forward to the upcoming summer break, I am blessed to have a job that I love and the opportunity to work with some great kiddos....like the 4 goofy Seniors pictured above.

We had an end-of-season party and two of those goofy Seniors decided it would be funny to throw me into the pool! I guess they thought since they were done with practice, I couldn't punish them by running them!!
The water was FREEZING!! I guess that's what I get for trying to help them them toss Lilly in the pool. Lesson learned!
Luckily I survived the pool incident and I made it to Logan's baseball game on Saturday. Amanda and I are showing off our matching iphone covers. Yes, they are pink....it's a girl thing.

We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture with the Chick-Fil-A cow! We made an Amanda SANDWICH...haha!! Well the Bluejays beat the Astros and then the kids and I headed off to Houston to meet their new cousin and my new niece, Kendall Faith.

She is so tiny!! The kids and I kept fighting over who got to hold her. Of course I won...most of the time! :) I have given her the nickname Birdie. She is so precious and I am so excited to have a niece!!
It was so nice to hang out with the family and visit with my new niece. I'm looking forward to more time with her until we have to head home tomorrow. It has been crazy busy but filled with so many blessings. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: