Sunday, April 25, 2010

Kendall Faith

Kendall Faith Street
My niece, Kendall Faith arrived at 4:12 pm on 4/12/10...pretty cool huh! She is so cute and I cannot wait to hold her!! I am going to take the kids down to see her this weekend. We are so excited!! I also have the honor of being her Godmother. She doesn't know it yet but she is going to be one heck of a volleyball player. :) After all these years of having nephews...I finally have a niece!

Speaking of nephews....here is one of them. Stephen giving his baby sister some lovin. Too cute! Seeing babies makes me want to have another one....until I remember the amount of laundry I do already...private school tuition....and I couldn't imagine juggling one more person's schedule...sheesh! Ok...that baby fever is gone! haha Don't get me wrong, I feel so blessed to have my 3 beautiful babies and I couldn't imagine my life without them...laundry and all! Now I have a niece I get to spoil...how fun. See you soon Kendall.

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

What a beautiful, little girl :) How sweet!