Thursday, March 4, 2010

Inferno Victories and Other Fine Tales...


I am so proud of these two girls. They had a great basketball season and it was so much fun watching them play together. During the tournament, they won 2 games in OT and finished the final game with a last second bucket by Kansas. They get their trophies on Monday where we will celebrate with the team at Papas Burgers....can I get a big YUMMY!

Go Inferno!! Now that their basketball season is complete, it is time to hear the crack of the bats....yep it's BASEBALL season!!

I love watching this little guy play. They will be the Blue Jays again this year....now hopefully the spring weather is just right around the corner! Just in time for some spring cleaning.....Gene and I have our list together of what we need to do to get the house ready to be put on the market. Man is it overwhelming!! We have the lot and have been looking at different sites for plan ideas. We really like the one below but have also seen some neat ones on my blog-friend, Brandi's site. Her and her hubby own this company and they have some great ideas!!

We will not use the dining room but make that space bigger and have it be another bedroom.

Isn't this house so pretty.....well we will spend our spring break knocking out items on our list. It will be so nice to live closer to work/school. It is bittersweet though cause I do love where we live and have good friends so close. I know it will all work out according to God's plan. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not in charge! :) Hope you all are having a great week!



No comments: