Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Logan!!


Birthday Boy...6 years old! I just love this picture. He looks so happy. Today the school let all the students and teachers wear purple to support TCU in their quest for an undefeated season...GO FROGS!! My friend Jenny's husband is one of the coaches so we've got to show our support. I always tease her that maybe one day Justin (her hubby) will be recruiting Logan.

Gene and I with our sweet boy....you like my "purple" bruise....see..I do all I can to show my spirit...haha!

Logan's class was so excited to see the cookie cake waiting for them in the classroom when they returned from lunch. Yummy!!!

Logan and the other birthday kiddos getting their birthday blessing.

How awesome to be "EXTRA" blessed on your birthday!

Early morning present opening....it's our tradition. Logan was so excited to get a Nintendo DSi. He said "mommy, this is the best day ever!" Ahhhh....

Happy Birthday Logan! We love you so much!!!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Many Blessings,

No comments: