Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And We're Off.....


The day has finally come for us to leave on our family vacation!! It has been awhile since I have posted on my blog because I have been working volleyball camps non-stop (have to pay for the vacation somehow :) All that time on my feet is worth having some family time! The kids haven't been on an airplane in 4 years so they are fired up! Can you tell they are ready to leave for the airport!! We are heading to Phoenix where we get to stay at a fabulous hotel that has a waterpark attached to it. We will then head to LA and our trip will finish in San Diego. Can't wait to see my family again!! I will do my best to keep my blog updated while we are away.

On Sunday we were able to hang out and take the kids fishing. They absolutely love it.

Here is the gang getting ready to cast!


Logan makes a catch and is very proud! (I promise there is a fish on the end of his pole...haha)


Kansas caught one as well...(look really close :)

Well I hope everyone is enjoying what is left of their summer! See y'all soon!!
Many Blessings,

1 comment:

Mrs. Chantel Harris said...

Have fun on your family vacation. The hotel sounds nice!