Saturday, June 13, 2009

PARTY ANIMALS!!!


My Birthday Girl, Trinity Blake

Let the shopping begin!!

I am one proud Momma...look at these beautiful brats!

The kiddos watching a video as they get a pedicure....rough life they have
I am one lucky lady....look at these sexy legs on my hubby

Trin at the swim party...she is still smiling

Can you say BELLY FLOP!

CANNONBALL! Kansas kept wanting to leave the pool to go see their horses...surprise surprise!

Logan and his buddies

It is only Saturday night and we have already been to 2 parties and we have 2 more tomorrow!! I'm exhausted just thinking about it....ok not really. :) Gene has no basketball this weekend so he has been home with us enjoying all the crazy fun. Friday we took Trinity to the American Girl Store in Dallas so she could pick out what she wanted for her birthday. Her AG dolls have better wardrobes than me! Later that afternoon we headed to get a pedicure...as a family. It was awesome! The kids were so relaxed and quiet...they enjoyed every minute of it. I felt bad for the poor girl who drew the short straw and had to do my hubby's feet...haha! After we went to dinner, we headed home to have our usual "family movie night". Today Gene got a million pounds of ribs together for his friend's 50th birthday. He has been at the grill all afternoon. We are going to that party tomorrow along with Logan's end -of -the -year baseball party. Today while Gene grilled, we went to a swim party at our friend's, Crystal and Shawn. Their son and Logan play t-ball and basketball together. It has been busy but fun and I'm looking forward to hanging with friends tomorrow. Have a great rest of your weekend! I better hit the sack!


Many Blessings,

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Oh my gosh, it sure looks like you are all enjoying your summer so far! Those pedicures look so fun and relaxing!(Jeven and I are getting ours done today...yipeee!)Sure looks like you all had fun :)
Hearing about those ribs made my hungry...but they were delicious!
Also--HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Miss Trinity :) I'm sure she had a fabulous day!
Have a great rest of the weekend.

Jen S. said...

I meant "bet" they were delicious, not "but" (the ribs!)