Friday, June 12, 2009

Eight is Great!! Happy Birthday Trinity!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet, middle child, Trinity Blake!

I can't say enough about my Trinity. She is so very kind and has a heart of gold. She tries her best at everything she does and I have never heard anyone speak any unkind words about her....her brother and sister's comments don't count! :)


You are such a beautiful, caring person and I am so proud to be your mommy. I am very hard on you but we have a very special bond. Your spirit is so genuine and you befriend anyone who comes into your life.

You are going to go so far in life. Chase ALL your dreams baby and know that the Good Lord and Mommy and Daddy are always here for you!

We love you lots!! Happy Birthday TRIN TRIN! Good thing Daddy isn't writing this post cause he would say "I love you Fatbutt". :) We are off to the American Girl Store in the morning....can't wait!!



No comments: