Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


My new GPS device...so now I have something to blame when I get lost.


My yummy drink that Gene and I got at Trader's Village. We haven't been there in forever so we thought we would walk around and look for some good deals...none found. The kids just came away with some toys that will be broken by the end of the week.


I hope all the Mom's out there had a Happy Mother's Day! Mine started off with breakfast in bed (then I did a little laundry), homemade gifts from the kiddos (did the breakfast dishes), got a beautiful plant from the hubs (made the bed) and then off to Trader's Village. The day before Gene surprised me with a Garnin GPS tracking system. He thinks I am terrible with directions so I think the gift was more for him than for me :)....but I love it! Even though I did some regular mom stuff (chores) I still had a fabulous day hanging out with my 3 brats and hubby. My evening ended with dinner in bed....I was craving chicken nachos (no, I'm not pregnant) so my handsome man went to get me some. Yummy! Next week we will be celebrating Kansas' birthday...can't believe it's been a decade!! Have a great week...don't forget to check back on Friday for Kelly's Korner...this week it's kid's rooms. I better get to cleaning!

1 comment:

Aunt Liz said...

Sounds like a GREAT day Amanda. No worries about the direction issue, as this runs in our family!