Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Angels Over Our Campus...


Well they look like Angels to me... :)

I have posted a picture of the beautiful sunset over our campus before and today as I was driving in, I saw the clouds that looked like Angels to me. I think it is awesome how they look like they are hanging right over our Chapel. Remember when you were a kid and used to look at the clouds and they looked like certain animals or other things. Well apparently I still do that... :) They just seemed so peaceful and pretty so I had to snap a picture. The weather is beginning to warm up and it is starting to feel more like spring. YEA!! I just hope as the winter disapears, so does all the cold and flu mess. Gene is home with a fever right now. Get better Babe! I hope everyone has a great "Fat Tuesday"!

No comments: