Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st Day of School

Kansas -Mrs. Kellogg 3rd GradeBefore we left for school..
Trinity -Mrs. Carter 1st Grade
The girls had their first day of school which meant Gene and I are back to work as well. Trinity was so excited and could not wait to get to All Saints'. Kansas was a little bummed that the summer is officially over. We took Trinity to her class first and said our goodbyes and of course I snapped pictures. When we got to Kansas' class, she was embarrassed that I was taking pictures! Has she started into the preteen stage already? She is only 9 and in the 3rd grade. My babies are growing up! After school, they came to the gym where I was practicing and were so excited about their day. We are really blessed to have our kids at All Saints. It is such a great school and is definitely our second home!

No comments: