Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a RUFF life...


Gene and Logan have been at a basketball tournament out of town for the past 4 days. I have been able to get a lot done around the house but I really do miss my guys! They come home today and I'm sure all the hard work I did cleaning will be gone in a flash....what is it about that species?? I just can't wait to give them both lots of hugs and kisses.

I feel a little (just a little) bad for not really having our dog Gracie in our blog. She is an English Bulldog and she can be pretty darn funny. This morning while I was checking e-mails, she jumped on the futon (the only couch she is allowed on) and she just watched me type on the computer. She made me laugh the way she was sitting so I had to snap her picture. Not very ladylike I might add but she is a bulldog. Enjoy!

No comments: