Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Friends...Good Times


My friend Patti that I have known from the good ol' days at Killough Middle School came in town since her son is playing in the USSSA Baseball World Series in Grand Prairie. Stephanie, one of my very dear friends brought her family over and Gene fired up the grill. The kids played and us girls hung out and visited. It was so good to see them both. I wish we were able to hang out more often. Patti and Steph have the most beautiful children. Logan and Jackson, Steph's son bonded right away and Brooke, Patti's daughter loved hanging out with my girls. The kids and I went to watch Cody at his baseball game and we can't wait to go watch Jackson play soccer! Above is a picture of my gorgeous friends and the slideshow has some pics of us enjoying being in the company of good friends. The Donatos and Ebarbs are always welcome at the Watts' House!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

We had a such a blast Amanda! Thank you for having us over! Your friendship means the world to me! I can't express it enough! I remember EVERYTIME you were there for me in High School. You were my angel! Thank you for being such a great friend to me then and now! LOVE YOU!