Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lots Going On.....

The last 4 weeks have been so busy but fortunately jammed pack with family time! Kansas had a birthday in May and Trinity followed in June. Kansas had her party at Benbrook Stables because she loves horses. The weather was beautiful and everyone had a blast. Trinity's favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse so we took her there for her Birthday dinner. She gets to go to the American Girl Store in Dallas to buy a doll and then she will get to go to the AG camp at All Saints'. This past weekend we spent Father's Day in Houston with the family. It is always fun to get the cousins together and spend time with my sisters. The slide show should show a few pics from all the recent events. Stay tuned for some pictures of the kids playing in their basketball league and my annual trip to California. I am looking forward to my time in San Diego. I love visiting with all my aunties and cousins and of course my uncles are great too!See y'all soon!!

No comments: