Friday, June 20, 2008

Logan's 1st DINGBAT


As I mentioned in an earlier blog, Logan asked me for a "dingbat"...you know..a bat those goes "ding" when the ball hits it. Well our wonderful baseball coach at All Saints' told Gene and I that he would give Logan one of his sons old bats. This afternoon while Gene and Logan were at school practicing on the shooting machine (basketball)...Coach Hardgrove brought Logan his first "dingbat". I received a phone call from the happiest 4 year old ever... "Mom..Coach brought me a dingbat...will you play baseball with me when I get home?" I did throw a little batting practice when he got home and as you can see in the picture, he didn't want to let that "dingbat" out of his site! He fell asleep in our bed with it tucked in right beside him. Our little guy is something special!!

No comments: