Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kemah 2011


It's spring break this week and we took a little road trip to Houston to see the family. We celebrated my birthday with dinner with the parents. :) We had yummy Mexican food...they know me well! The next day we took our kiddos plus 2 of our nephews to the Kemah Boardwalk.

I have never been there before so I was looking foward to it! We had a great time and the weather could not have been any better.
Of course my wonderful, athletic hubby had to try the basketball game. He missed the first shot but after that.....

He won this.....and....

this....just what we needed. :)

The kids loved feeding the stingrays...it was pretty cool.

Of course Gene spotted a choo choo grill....he walked up to the guy and said "If I wasn't on vacation, I would show you how to work that grill." :) They talked "grilling" for a bit and then we moved on to the next adventure.

The kids had a blast and were completely worn out by the time we left.

I am so thankful that we were able to have a nice day with our kiddos. It was great to have our nephews there as well.

It was a stress-free day and we didn't spend it in a gym....a girl can't ask for anything more! :) Looking forward to a few more days off before heading back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the photo's my dear niece. I love that comment that my nephew Gene made about the Grill, omg cracking up over here.

Aunti Vi