Friday, October 22, 2010

It doesn't get more RANDOM than this...


So are y'all ready for a random post....my college friends used to call me Random Ray (not sure where the Ray part came from...I guess it sounded good :)) I would tell the most random stories. I am probably the world's worst story teller and Gene let Logan know the other day that he is just like his mom in that department. Well at least I gave him my athletic ability! :) Are you lost yet? Well I am still in season which means life is still pretty crazy (and my house is a mess!) but gene the kids and I are used to it. I did have the time to take the kids to our usual pumpkin patch. They are too old to get all matchy-matchy for picture time and apparently that is something I am just going to have to deal with. :)

At least this set of kids that I have still match. These pictures were taken from our first tournament...man that seems so long ago. We are having a great season and our conference tournament is in 2 weeks!! I am so proud of my girls and will really miss my 2 Seniors. KIA KAHA!!!
Since it is volleyball season, I get to spend a lot of time with one of my besties, Whitney. She is an awesome coach (used to set for Kentucky and was amazing). She has single-handedly turned one of my Seniors from outside hitter to setter in a few short months. I am very thankful for all my coaches. I truly have the best staff!!!

Unfortunately I saved our picture small but I will post another one soon with all my coaches!! We were hanging out enjoying watching some football...GO SAINTS!

Back to the 3 bratts that I live with.....they had a great time at the pumpkin patch and being "children of the corn" :). Kansas left on Wednesday for a camp out with her classmates....they return today and I can't wait to hear all about it. I have missed her so much! She is growing up so fast and just recently raised her math grade to an A and was nominated for the Principal's List. So proud of my first born! The other 2 are doing great as well. Trinity could sleep through class and make A's. She still loves her American Girl Dolls and desperately wants to play club volleyball this season. Logan is still all boy and thinks it's ok to talk in class. Don't worry Ms. Carter...we will take care of that habit! Haha.
Before we know it Thanksgiving will be here as well as basketball season. I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for dealing with all my Randomness!!
Last but not least.... GO RANGERS!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chantel Harris said...

I am the worst story teller too! I enjoyed catching up on your blog! I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't taken their kids to the Pumpkin Patch yet.ha!

Jen S. said...

I love your "random-ness" :) Glad you are all doing great. Sounds like you are busy with coaching, going to the Pumpkin Patch, and everything in between!!

I always enjoy stopping by :)