Sunday, August 29, 2010

In Season


I think my boring title explains it all....I'm in season and my life now inlcudes these 11 teenagers! They may drive me crazy but I still love' em! We competed in a big tournament this weekend and I am so proud of how they challenged each opponent. We are a small school yet we were playing with the big 4A&5A powerhouses. They did great!!

They had to take a little break from playing so hard. I think they played 3 weeks of volleyball in 2 days!!

They look comfortable don't they.... After we played on Friday, we were able to make it back to support our football team for the last quarter. They beat the Cyclones of Casady!!!

Logan and his buddy Devon had a blast at Fall Rally. They had jump houses, sno cones and of course the usual sliding down the hill on cardboard. Nothing like a little fun under the Friday night lights.

We played all day Saturday and didn't get done until 6pm. It was a lot of volleyball but such a great opportunity for my team. They are very talented and have what it takes to go very far this year.

KIA KAHA SAINTS

No comments: