Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain...Rain....Go AWAY!!!


This has been the view from my office window for the past week! Nothing but rain. I know we needed it but I think we are a little water logged now! Our campus sits on over a 100 acres and everything is nice and green but I need some sun people!! It always seems like it is hard to get motivated in this type of weather. I just want to sit on my couch and watch some tv when it is raining. :) Despite all the gloomy weather, my team did beat Trinity Valley in 3 straight games on Tuesday....just thought y'all needed a little pick me up after the first few sentences...hehe. We head to Austin this weekend for a couple matches. Go Saints! Since it has been so wet, Logan has yet to play in his first coach pitch baseball game. Keep your fingers crossed that they will get their games in next weekend. Hope all is well with everyone and I will do my best not to write any more boring posts like this one! :) Have a good one!

No comments: