Monday, September 7, 2009

Dinner Cruise Date Night


Our neighbors invited us to go on a dinner cruise with them and we accepted! The theme for the cruise was "Salsa" so there was lots of Salsa dancing going on. Gene and I love to dance so we were looking forward to the night out. When we weren't dancing, we sat and relaxed and enjoyed being out on the water.


About 9pm, the crew put up the sail. This little boy helped out...he was a trooper. You can see everyone dancing underneath on the dance floor.

My BFF neighbor, Angie


Looking forward to getting the evening started


Me and the hubby

Gene and I don't get to go out much....coaching takes up a lot of our time. It was nice to spend some time together. I woke up this morning and was served breakfast in bed....I could get used to this! It has been a nice, long weekend that is for sure!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Mrs. Chantel Harris said...

How romantic!! I've never been on a cruise but I will have to look in to that since our wedding anniversary is coming up soon.

Brandi said...

That is so nice! I'm glad you and your hubby had such a great night out together!