Thursday, July 9, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday-Foyers

It's been awhile since I have participated in Kelly's Korner-Show Us Where You Live Fridays. This summer has been quite busy on top of trying to get stuff done around the house to get it ready to sell! Even though we always come in through the backdoor, I love what greets my guests when they come in the front!
Ok..I didn't mean my bulldog Gracie.... I meant the bright color and texture on the walls. I also like our "God Bless Our Home" sign and my Angel pictures.
But my most favorite picture is the one of me and the hubby on our wedding day. It catches your eye right when you walk in the door....or at least it catches mine....hubba hubba....I've got one handsome groom! :)

In front of the window by my front door I have a little divider that I keep all my Christmas pictures/cards that I recieve from family and friends. I used to take them down when I put my Christmas stuff away for the year but I decided this year I would leave them up until I recieve the next year's cards. It will be fun to compare them and see how big everyone's kids are getting....especially the friends that live far away.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
Many Blessings,


6 comments:

Heather said...

Your entryway is super cute! Love the color on the walls and that divider with the pictures is also cute!

A Refocused Life said...

Great entryway...I like the color.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the color....I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit.


http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Melissa Miller said...

What a beautiful entryway and gorgeous paint colors!
You have lovely children as well.

Have a blessed weekend.
~Warmly, Melissa :)

Leslie said...

Nice entry way... your children are BEAUTIFUL!

Jen S. said...

Love your entryway Amanda!
I especially love your divider idea with the cards/pictures. What a neat idea.
You and your hubby always take such good pics. Love the one in your entryway...you make such a cute couple!
Hope your weekend is going well :)