Friday, July 31, 2009

Family Fun


We are finally in San Diego!! No more basketball for Gene....just Family time!! My Grandmother is still holding on but we all are at peace knowing that a Priest has come and blessed her to prepare her for her transition.


My Aunt Gloria and Uncle Glen....they are always so sweet to have the most fun pool parties! We have a HUGE family but they are always willing to accomodate us all at their home. We love y'all!



My Mom and Aunties....yes, that is my hubby sitting by the pool. :)


All the family enjoying the pool, California weather and each other's company.



The youngins....playing after a long day in the pool.




I'm not trying to drown him....I promise. Just excited that he is done with basketball and can hang with us.

Rough life this guy has.....


We got to take Daddy back to Universal Studios with us. We had a blast!


Jaws was actually spitting Logan out....he said he doesn't like the taste of spoiled little boys! :)

Hoooville...from the set of The Grinch....
We are so excited to finally be in San Diego around family. It's just amazing how comforting it is to be around the people you love. I feel very blessed to have the chance to be out here with my family. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Have a great day!

No comments: