Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Kansas and her Daddy...he looks pretty darn proud!

Trin Trin and her Dad having some fun at Legoland
Logan getting trained by the best...his Dad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to wish a Happy Father's Day to the man who took care of me as I grew into an adult, my Dad and the man that has joined my Dad to finish what he started, my hubby!! They both still take care of me today and I have to say, I am one lucky girl!!! I love you both very much and want to thank you for always being there for me. My children have the best Papa and best Dad in the world! I love you both!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan and his Papa


Trinity fishing with her Papa


Papa with his grandkids
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!


No comments: