Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CLASS of 2022!!!

CLASS of 2022!! Logan is standing in the middle...what a cute bunch!


Logan hanging out on the Great Lawn


Logan and his 5th grade buddy, Logan (he thought it was so cool that they had the same name)


Can you tell I don't want my little boy to grow up!!

Logan had his Kindergarten picnic today at All Saints' to meet his future classmates... the Class of 2022! That just seems so crazy and far off but I know it will be here before we know it. He was so excited for today. They got to eat pizza in the gym while the parents went to an info session about what to expect during the Kindergarten year. After pizza, the kids were taken out to the Great Lawn to play games. I am so ready for Logan to join us at All Saints' and I know he is too! One of his classmates' Dad is a very popular country music star...I even have him on my playlist. How cool is that!! We are very blessed to be able to have our children at such a fabulous school!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RYDELL HIGH???


While Logan enjoyed his picnic day with his new classmates, the girls got to dress up in 50's attire. Our Drama dept. is putting on the play, Grease and so the entire school dressed to support them. They had a blast dressing up (and not being in uniform :))

No comments: